New England Backflow, Inc. is a company committed to offering you a full range of services:
- We are a certified backflow testing and repair company.
- We specialize in managing cross connection control programs for water utilities, condo associations, hospitals, schools, office buildings and manufacturing, commercial and industrial facilities.
- We assist in creating rules, and/or ordinances for communities.
- We specialize in complicated replacements of older backflow devices that do not meet the current requirements for an approved backflow assembly.
- We work closely with facility owners/managers and water utilities when there are difficulties communicating and meeting each others needs.
Our goal is to always provide the best service at a fair price. We believe that you will be pleased with the services we offer to keep your water system or plant in compliance with state and local standards.
New England Backflow Staff
Paul J. Whittemore
- Paul Whittemore is a 1991 graduate of the New Hampshire Technical College with an Associate Degree in Natural Resource Management with an option in Water and Wastewater Treatment.
- He has over 29 years’ experience in the water industry, with an extensive work history including positions as a Water and Sewer Operator for the Town of Derry NH as well as the Water Superintendent for the Town of Pembroke NH.
- Paul is President of New England Backflow, Inc.
- He has served on:
- Board of Directors, Granite State Rural Water Association
- Served as NH representative to the National Rural Water Association
- Member of:
- Granite State Rural Water Association
- New Hampshire Water Works Association
- Business and Industry Association
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Vermont Rural Water Association
- Maine Rural Water Association
- New England Water Works
- Paul is uniquely qualified in large and small water meter projects as well as being well versed in backflow prevention testing, repairing and replacing.
Aimee grew up in Canaan VT and lived in Pittsburg NH. She originally worked in the hospitality industry before moving to southern New Hampshire in 2015 when she began working for New England Backflow, Inc., where her priorities are invoicing, receiving payments and ordering parts. She assists the president in the day-to-day operations of the company. Aimee enjoys hiking, traveling, and just being with her family. She is currently pursuing a degree in business administration at New England College.
Jenny has over 20 years’ bookkeeping experience. Since 2010, she has been the bookkeeper for New England Backflow, Inc., ensuring accuracy of the company accounts. She also acts as the liaison for Human Resources and processes payroll. She previously owned a convenience store in Nashua for 10 years. Jenny loves to travel!
Eva Rugoletti oversees the day-to-day office operations of the company. She has over 40 years’ experience in the office environment, a specialized certificate in Secretarial Studies, and an Associate Degree in Liberal Arts. Eva has held administrative positions for various executives, including the Director of Facilities Management at the Elliott Hospital, Chief of Hematology/Oncology at UMass Medical Center, Director of the UMass Hospital (Worcester), Chair of Neurology at UMass Medical School, and officers at the Office of International Development Banks, US Treasury, Washington DC. Outside the office, Eva is a voracious reader and a cantor/choir member at her church.
Field Technician/Master Plumber
Brendan is a veteran of the United States Coast Guard. Upon leaving the military, he pursued a career in plumbing, becoming an apprentice and then a licensed journeyman plumber. He was also actively hired during this time by the United States Border Patrol, patrolling the southern and northern borders of the United States. When he resigned, he resumed his career in the plumbing industry and shortly thereafter joined New England Backflow, Inc. Brendan is currently a licensed Master Plumber in New Hampshire and the State of Vermont and a certified backflow tester. He is happily married and has three children. Brendan enjoys spending time with his family and the occasional golf game.
Brian has been with New England Backflow since October 2019 and has recently obtained his backflow tester certification. Brian graduated from Plymouth State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree. He previously worked for 10 years as a Physical Education teacher in various public school settings. In his spare time, Brian enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. He enjoys camping, kayaking, and woodworking.