Certified Backflow Services
New England Backflow, Inc. is a company committed to offering you a full range of services from testing backflow preventers to running a complete cross-connection control program.
A cross connection is a connection between the drinking water and anything that could contaminate or pollute the drinking water if the flow of water were to reverse.
We offer the following services:
1. Test Backflow Preventers
All makes sizes and locations throughout New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Vermont. Our testers are certified through New England Water Works Association which is accepted by NH, MA and communities in Vermont and Maine.
2. Repair backflow preventers.
Maintaining the proper operation of a backflow preventer is very important to protecting safe drinking water. We will repair your backflow preventers if they have failed their regular test or just seems to be giving you problems such as nuisance leaking.
3. Survey your community or plant for cross-connections.
We will perform a survey of your community or business for cross-connections and make recommendations for elimination or isolation of the cross-connection with a backflow preventer commensurate with the degree of hazard. Whether it is one building or a whole community we will inspect for cross-connections to protect your drinking water.
4. Install Backflow Preventers
We will coordinate the installation of a backflow preventer to ensure that the correct type, size, and model is installed according to national and local standards.
5. Start and run a complete cross-connection control program.
- We have staff with over 30 years’ experience starting, operating and maintaining a municipal cross-connection control program. We can arrange for public education, publicity releases, ordinance/regulation development or if you have an ordinance/regulation we can review it for you for compliance with state drinking water standards.
- New England Backflow can develop installation standards and review plans of new construction for proper backflow preventers all according to nationally accepted standards.
- New England Backflow will develop necessary letters to remind customers when it is time to test their backflow preventers or get them repaired if the test indicates the device does not pass its scheduled test.
- State reporting is also important. New England Backflow can arrange to develop all necessary year-end reports for the water supplier to be in compliance with state regulations and laws.
We believe that you will be pleased with the services we can offer to keep your water system or plant in compliance with state and local standards.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at the phone numbers listed below or contact us here:
In New Hampshire:
Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine (Toll-free):